Nuclear Free Bristol
Bristol lies close to 2 nuclear power sites, and has no nuclear emergency plan. We want this to change.
The Mayor and several councillors have publicly stated that they are "anti-nuclear".
The City is signed up to the Mayors for Peace organisation.
The next step is to re-join the UK Nuclear Free Local Authorities (NFLA) organisation and work with other cities like Cardiff and Manchester.
NFLA provides support for members on issues like accident preparedness as well as lobbying government on behalf of members on nuclear issues.
We currently have a petition to Bristol City Council and are seeking councillors to sponsor a motion to rejoin NFLA before the 2015 Bristol Green Capital year.
Nuclear is NOT green, and Bristol IS at risk
NFB on Facebook
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- STOP Hinkley Point C: campaign against EU decision January 26, 2015
- Stop Trident Replacement December 1, 2014
- Construction Work has restarted at Hinkley Point November 27, 2014
- New Petition Now Online May 22, 2014
- Campaigners challenge Nuke-Research in Bristol May 18, 2014